Friday, February 13, 2009

DnD relieved



felt so relieved and excited yesterday, after a relatively short preparation for yesterday's DnD...
at first i was a bit pessimistic about the ticket sales and all after kena rejected by a few ppl...

but my spirit got lifted up especially this week...
I was asked to be part of the performer (read: dancer) for this event... which i was a bit reluctant to at first.. i have done many performances before but never dance...
yes, i was once in NUS social n ballroom dance before.. but that was learning an quite different from performing in public....
but thanks to those who asked me to perform.. coz i really enjoyed it tremendously... never expect it to be so fun...! altho i admit it was not the best performance from me..=P
but, i still wanna thank my dance partners and dance friends for putting up with my bad temper sometimes and yet still patiently teach me... i know i was not being very nice during some of the practices...

overall, i just love the whole nite... not perfect... but still lovely...
the 2 songs still run over my head over and over again...
if i hear the song again, i can still feel the tingling sensation in my heart...nervous sia..

last but not least, wanna thank those who have come for the event and make the whole thing worth it... i was really grateful for all....=)

with the event over, now it's the time to settle some paper works and school work..
oh no! i got a mid term test already on monday.... ckckckck.. how cruel is that...

*and I realize that everytime i see your face, i know...
there's a part of me that cant bear to let you go...

and I would give my heart
give you the world, risk losing everything i got
i give it all to you
no, i dun wanna stop
I know it's the right thing to do.....

one last dance with you....*

ps: i think i shld get a camera soon...so many events pictures missed....

No comments: