Thursday, March 09, 2006

The most unforgettable 1 week...or more PART 1

hayayayaya....As u can see, I'm in a great mood now....because of what??...of course because I juz came back from S'pore...getting back my A'level results and most imptly, meeting my "long time no see" friends...yup, I consider 3 months v long...esp, when u are looking forward to it...
Ok, lets start from the result, I dun mean to "pamer" or boast...but I'm very very grateful I got 4As, B3 for GP(wow...never had that before), and M-M for both S papers...yay!! (considering that I never put in significant effort for that...it was very unexpected....)
but I must really congratulate Alice, ...(sorry lice, make u famous a bit....but u should be proud lah!)....yes, the reason is,...her result is really really outstanding....4As, A1 for GP (I dun even dare to dream abt this...wow!) and of course 2 distinctions for S papers....kurang apalagi...hebat hebat...!!! I must also say well done to my other friends who got 4As and 3 As...It feels great not just because I got good grades, but most imptly, most of my friends also got good grades, so, evrybody can celebrate together without feeling guilty....yay..!!!
Maybe I should tell u abt the experience of waiting for the result...haha...that was the most thrilling 5-10 minutes of my life...Okay, so they set up a board near the GO and they put up all the names for ppl who got 3 and 4 As...So, when me n my friends arrived at sch that afternoon, we aledy saw so so so many J3s crowding ard the board...omigod..."should I go n look??" that's wad I thought... but in the end, my gut feeling tell me to walk there...
So, I started searching from the 3 As name list....o ow...dun have! So I moved to the 4 As list... When I was still searching, most of my friends aledy noe wad they got...(Yep, they got 4As...)..."huhuhu mammy, where's my name?"....I can really feel my feet feeling so cold due to my nervousness. Then, suddenly, my friend called me.."Cindy! Ur name is here....!" and yes!! I saw it...fiuhhhh..4As and mission accomplished...the reason I'm studying for these 2 years has been reached...and that closed the curtain for my JC life...Maybe next time I'll look back and say..."Wad an exciting 2 years...so stress but yet so much fun..."
After the principal talked a bit...which I think most ppl didnt really listen due to anxiety...then Mrs yik gave us our result slip and year book...
Now, when I flip open the year book, I see so many familiar faces from VJ which I may not noe, but I'm sure they are the ppl who made VJ so fun a school...and then some of the pictures of past events are just making me missing school life so much...VJ rox!
hope uni life will be as fun...

No comments: