Wednesday, November 01, 2006

inspiration...

inspired by project runway...
childhood interest carried forward till now...
was stoning in the central lib, bored of tut in front of me....
those are some of the reasons i came out with these drawings...
for those of u who noe me, u shld no that I have been doing this once in a while...when the inspiration just hit me...
but this is the first time i'm gonna put it in my blog...for show...or maybe to show off..
they are not exactly very very nice, but i'm still proud of it...coz i did it all by myself...plus some photoshopping...erh, i mean doing a bit of photoshop on them to make them look clearer. but basically not much change to the designs...
1. this is the first design that i drew in central lib... it looks kinda formal but it's meant to be retro funky....i want the colar to have some colour but due to lack of colouring equipment i just make it black..haha...





2. the subsequent designs are done in my pgp air-conned room (wad's the connection ya?)...haha
basically this piece is supposed to be chick, sweet, and simple....and i want it white, but i only have black pencil....so use photoshop to change the colour..haha...cheat a bit lar...





3. this piece just pops up out of no clear inspiration...haha...but i love the colour combi of the skirt...i used my purple n maroon 0.38 uniball signo...haha... and overall the clothes just looks fun and it's for hang out kind..haha




4. this fourth pieces are drawn several times and the original idea was nothing like that...but it turns out to be a sweet looking dress...so i just stick with it...i like the details on the bottom of the skirt...the ruffles...





5. this last piece is actually to fill the empty space...but it was not bad, so i just put it up....no particular theme...just cool n funky... it's a turtle-necked top...with a wrap around, miniskirt n a pair of tights...haha...so complicated





i use my limited drawing n photoshop skill to do all this...if anyone noe how to do colouring on paint or photoshop pls teach me...haha...
I enjoy designing but i never consider designing as a career...this is purely for fun, keeping me insane inspite of all the light-speed tutorial and incomprehensible lectures....sigh...
pls, say nice things hor...haha...no lar...i dun expect any comments...just wanna show off...haha...and for my own collection....

No comments: