Tuesday, February 06, 2007

cravings...

The past weekend was one of the bussiest n the most tiring weekend this sem. I had the first 2 sessions of my 1st aid course....learned abt CPR, how to bandage in the head, at the arm....and all sorts of procedures. CPR is not that hard, it's just that we have to follow certain procedures to pass the test... I cant imagine doing it on a real person....ih so scary...haha....

then during the weekends, i'm supposed to have my dance class which i pon due to the first aid course. A bit sad lah, coz i have to miss my inter chacha again....haiz waste my money.... and there was supposed to be mini dance competition like last time and obviously i cant go....
but nvm, it was aledy the last class n we r going to start new dances next time...yippiieee....samba n waltz

oh ya, talking abt dance, in pgp, there was open air movie screening..."layar tancep"....it was quite fun!! i watched "shall we dance". I think after learning how to do ballroom dance, i can appreciate these kinds of movies better. then i oso saw some of the moves that i learned before in the movies... cool!!.... actually the movie plot is not that interesting. but it was romantic n of course Jlo dance very well.....hm... inspiring...haha

now, lets talk abt craving...haha just like the title of my post (after so long story above...haha)
why i want to write abt this??
ans= i dunno... (MATLAB format)
just suddenly feel that i have a lot of cravings from day to day.
out of nowhere, i can form this thought of wanting to eat something. (of course craving is not just abt food...but for me, most of the time it's food lah, i have to admit...haha)
just to share... the food that i craved before: Pempek palembang, Ayam Penyet, Science canteen Banmian, VJ canteen carrot cake, Dimsum and currently i got craving for chocolate....which is kinda appropriate since it's near v-day hahaha
but v-day is so irrelevant to me.... so if nobody gives chocs to me, can just buy loh...haha (sounds so pathetic ya?) but nevermind... being "jomblo" is NOT the saddest thing in the world...haha

enuf of the crap lah...i wanna watch my youtube now. oh ya, somebody told me abt this website oso... crunchyroll.com i think it will be heaven for ppl who have broadband internet n is an anime freak...so check it out. only if u got the time.... and just to warn u, i'm not responsible for the side effect (addiction to stay in front of your comp all day long)...haha... (from my own experience, youtube is the reason for all my incomplete tutorials....hahah)

ciaoooo

No comments: